Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

My name will be thecuriouswriter. My goal is to write about the truths and facts that follow a fourteen year old girl.  I've always been the one to be curious, but not about what's going on in someone's life, but mine. It's confusing when you think about it. If anyone knows your life, it should be you. Unfortunately, I am just now beginning to understand my life. I'm seeing the people I once thought were my best friends as the ones I truly have to watch. I'm seeing my family in true colors, As every passing day, every minute that's spent, or even every second I stare at what I'm typing, curiosity surrounds me. Fortunately, I am starting to take notice, and I hope you enjoy my real life experiences. Thank you.

    [[thecuriouswriter]]

No comments:

Post a Comment