Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Something basic.. Celebrities

We all can name a few, if not most. I'll say Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, and Selena Gomez to name a few. They are on our televisions, and are getting paid ridiculous amounts. They may have paparazzi stalking them, or may have cyber bullies bashing them. What about the fans? The ones who buy their music, watch their television show, search them on google, make fan videos on youtube, or talk about how much they "love" them.

Take this quote for example: "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time." This was quoted by our 16th president, Abraham Lincoln. He was a wise man. He came from a poor background, and ended up being the president. I am going to take this quote and break it down. "You can fool some of the people all of the time...

1. I wonder what that means. Does it mean there are people who are going to be very gullible? Lets say that is what it means.


2.
.", and all of the people some of the time,..Maybe it means even the people who aren't gullible will believe people sometimes.

I guess it means that.. LAST but definitely not least!

..but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

3. So I'm guessing it means you may be able to fool the gullible people ALL the time, and you may be able to fool the people who aren't gullible all the time, but you will never be able to fool the people who are gullible AND the people who aren't gullible at the same time.

Does that make any sense?

Now this is where I somehow make a connection with my beginning topic with the quote from Abraham Lincoln. RUMORS. We all love to read about them, and half of the time people believe all of them. I'm guessing those are the gullible people. Now sometimes I find myself believing some of the rumors, but I don't believe I am gullible. I guess I fall into the second category. So.. It all ties in that we will believe some of the rumors, but not everyone is going to believe every rumor at the same time.

Like.. All the Niley fans for instance. They are all set that Nick and Miley will get back together. Apparently E! News reported Miley broke up with Justin aka Mustin. That celebrity name sounds better as Jiley. Mustin sounds like I am musty (sweaty). Anyways, if reports are true Nick and Miley have yet another chance to get together. Well, go Niley fans! Anything's possible, but you can't take everything you see or hear and say they are together.

That's a different story. I should stay on track. Until next time..

[[thecuriouswriter]]